INTER Polska S.A.
In January 2021 we were asked to prepare a new visual identity along with building and implementing a fresh social media strategy for INTER Polska S.A insurance company. We knew it would be a great opportunity to show clients our potential but reaching a new audience and meeting their expectations was a challenge.
Agnieszka KramkowskaMarketing and PR Director
INTER Polska S.A.
Creating, building, and implementing a brand new social media marketing strategy and visual identity for the leading Polish medical insurance company along with complex support for social media customer service. Writing specialized texts for the client’s blog and managing the promotion of their events.
In January 2021 we were asked to prepare a new visual identity along with building and implementing a fresh social media strategy for INTER Polska S.A insurance company.
We knew it would be a great opportunity to show clients our potential but reaching a new audience and meeting their expectations was a challenge.
Initially, the plan assumed only 3 months of cooperation, but the client decided to extend the contract until the end of the year. Consequently, we had a chance to create a new strategy for brand promotion and recreate the client's blog content. We would rely on various social media channels.
- medical specialists and their relatives
- medical students
- companies interested in health insurance packages for their employees
- Developing brand awareness among new target groups.
- Bringing traffic to various social media channels.
- Changing the current social media narrative with an emphasis on sales increase.
- Boosting the number of website views.
- Creating an Instagram account with the goal of reaching younger recipients.
- Creating materials that would familiarize respondents with the idea of thoughtful, tailored insurance.
- Engaging recipients in the topic of insurance, putting emphasis on its everyday importance.
- Establishing client’s image as a reliable insurance company.
- Understanding the complexity of medical insurance and legal issues.
- Rely on INTER Polska as a reliable insurance company that is ready to help no matter the circumstances.
- Social media feed tailored to the needs of different health care professional groups.
- Obtain reliable and quick answers to FAQs, such as “where can I buy insurance”, “to whom shall I talk to if…”
Our approach - the process
- We began with the complex insurance market analysis. It was focused on the recipients’ needs along with clients’ expectations - everything with medical market specificity in mind.
- We conducted a study on previously followed social media strategies in order to build a new, powerful campaign.
- We continued with a wide-ranging discussion to understand the individual needs of our client.
- Next step: strategy planning within the whole team, choosing target SM channels, drafting blog content. We developed a proposal containing both tailored design and copy.
- Approval of the strategy by the client.
- Meticulous, detailed planning of workflow and content, task division.
- Extensive medical insurance research followed by written content creation for the client’s blog
- Preparing social media content
- Graphic design
- Recreating social media company’s description and visual identity
- Launching Instagram channel
- Editing, proofreading, corrections.
- Presentation and acceptance of final materials.
- Daily social media management.
Scope of our work
development strategy, design, legal and medical content, social media management, customer service, video
Project highlights - the solution
- We created visual identification, which was supposed to bring to mind the healthcare system - simple and pure.
Social media content
- We prepared SM content focusing on the recipient's needs to boost sales and bring traffic to all digital channels.
- Writing articles on medical issues related to the insurance market as well as texts focusing on current events concerning Polish healthcare workers are included
Illustrations & animations
- To comprehensively show the complexities of the insurance market, legal issues, and healthcare professionals’ needs, we focused on illustrations, infographics, banners, and animations, which main characters (medical professionals) have become a leading element of the materials. We have built a scenario that holds the content together.
- We have reworked a series of materials based on content prepared by legal experts from INTER Polska.
Social media management
- We have moderated all social media channels throughout all cooperation. It included full customer service via direct messages and management of emerging questions.
Results - beginning of cooperation
- Our main goal is to reach and engage a wider audience. Since the beginning of our cooperation, we have raised page views by over 150000%. Monthly we are reaching about 250 000 recipients. Most of our social media materials engage over 20 000 Facebook users. Moreover, we are constantly improving the interactivity index by publishing materials about systemic problems in health care.
- We analyze and change the strategy according to monthly views and results. We carefully monitor the ratings to achieve the best results.
- We are still making progress as we are preparing reliable content with due diligence. We are focused and determined to improve social media ratings monthly.
Let’s talk about
Robert Mazur, Head of Sales