Providing a knowledge base for the development of healthy eating habits. The foundation being Polish ecological products of the finest quality.
- Polish population
- healthcare professionals
- create a useful tool for both HCP and patients - different functionalities, content and language suitable for each target group, linked into one platform
- promote Polish agricultural sector - convince platform’s users to include Polish unprocessed foods in their everyday diet
- spread awareness about the importance of lifestyle medicine as prevention of NCD (non-communicable diseases)
- be a mediator between the doctor and the patient in terms of digital communication (e.g. sharing medical advice via the Crucial Diet platform)
- have open access to the source of trusty knowledge about dietary recommendations, daily diet and the influence of food on our health
- obtain simple examples of implementing dietary recommendations into the everyday menu
- for patients: the ability to explore the topic of lifestyle medicine, with the focus on the diet as medical checkups are usually brief and there is no time to go into great detail with a doctor
- for HCP: lifestyle medicine is rarely covered enough during the course of medical studies. On the other hand, it is crucial for HCP to become acquainted with this topic and be able to educate patients by relying on simple language
Project highlights - the solution
Smart design and a user-welcome atmosphere are crucial in developing any digital healthcare campaign. This way it is possible to effectively catch the audience's attention and easily explain complicated concepts.
We have come up with content to spread awareness regarding unprocessed Polish products of the highest quality and their valid role in the daily diet. Our goal was to emphasize the importance of lifestyle medicine in the healthcare of patients.
While our copy team creates EBM content, our development team brainstorms about the best UX solutions. The “Crucial Diet” platform plays an essential role for both doctors and patients. In order to separate target group functionalities, we have made it available to log in using the medical license number.
Let’s talk about
Robert Mazur, Head of Sales