Junior UX/UI Designer
4 500 - 6 500 PLN + VAT(B2B)
We’re brandmed. We combine practical medical experience with technology, design, and marketing to build, scale and grow your business.
Our team is a perfect mixture of medical specialists, marketers, designers, and developers. We link crucial competencies to create products from scratch, plan and execute marketing strategies and help medical businesses to grow.
Right now, we’re on the lookout for the Junior UI/UX Designer to join our internal design team.
As a member of brandmed, you’ll have the opportunity to work for the most important companies in the medical and pharmaceutical industry, increase your design skills, gain some new ones and broaden your creative horizons while working on exciting projects.
We’re looking for a passionate designer who is up to date with the latest trends and is not afraid to experiment with some unique solutions within both, user experience and user interface design.
Sounds interesting so far? Keep going.
About your role:
- Close cooperation with our clients from all over the world
- Creating effective UX/UI driven interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Converting data, insights, and requirements into a sleek design solutions
- Creating mockups and wireframes
- Creating printing materials
- Preparing digital projects (social media, PPC’s, landing pages)
- 1-2 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer
- perfect acquaintance of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Sketch or Figma
- Practical knowledge of design systems and style guides
- Interesting portfolio (preferably on Behance or Dribbble)
- Strong command in English (min. B2)
Extra points for:
- Experience in UX research
- Good or great illustration skills
- Willingness to write design related articles
- Experience in motion or 3D design
We offer you:
- Stable job in a company that is considered an expert in the med/pharma industry
- Support for your growth
- Knowledge-sharing environment
- Remote first company (or if you’d like, you can work from our office in Warsaw)
- Flexible working hours
- 4 500 - 6 500 PLN +VAT (b2b contract) [other forms of employment are also available]