Freelance Tech/Design Content Writer
undisclosed(B2B or UoD)
We’re Brandmed. We combine practical medical experience with technology, design, and marketing to build, scale and grow your business.
Our team is a perfect mixture of medical specialists, marketers, designers, and developers. We link crucial competencies to create products from scratch, plan and execute marketing strategies and help medical businesses to grow.
Right now, we’re on the lookout for the Freelance Tech/Design Content Writer to join our internal marketing team.
We’re looking for a meticulous content creator who knows the tech industry and has experience in writing about technology, and design in the field of software development (both web and mobile).
Sounds interesting so far? Keep going.
About your role:
- Creating articles for our blog (topics include development, design, and project management)
- Writing and/or co-writing e-books, white-papers, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a content writer in a software house or tech industry
- Practical knowledge of Google Workspace
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Native or strong command in English (min. C1)
Extra points for:
- Practical knowledge of SEO principles
- Interest in healthcare topics
We offer you:
- Tons of topic to cover
- Knowledge-sharing environment
- Remote work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible working hours