Project Manager/Product Owner - MEDU
80% remote, 20% office (Warsaw/Wrocław)
7000-12000 PLN + VAT(B2B/UZ/UoP)
We’re Brandmed. We combine practical medical experience with technology, design, and marketing to build, scale and grow your business.
Our team is a perfect mixture of medical specialists, marketers, designers, and developers. We link crucial competencies to create products from scratch, plan and execute marketing strategies and help medical businesses to grow.
As a member of Brandmed, you’ll have the opportunity to work for the leading-edge companies in the medical and pharmaceutical industry, increase your design skills, gain some new ones and broaden your creative horizons while working on exciting projects.
We’re looking for a creative Project Manager/Product Owner who has experience in digital product development to run our new venture - MEDU.
What is MEDU?
MEDU is an innovative project, allowing doctors around the world to learn and develop practical medical skills. Its core is an intelligent link trainer connected with a mobile application. Add interactive medical courses (including laparoscopy, surgical suturing, ECG… more to come!) based on AI and AR, and what you get is a multifunctional product enabling doctors, students and premeds to develop their skills in the comfort of their homes. Our goal is to break the education barriers and provide easy access to state-of-the-art technology which supports digital native doctors.
Sounds interesting so far? Keep going.
About your role:
- leading a team of medical copywriters, designers, developers, marketing and sales specialists
- developing an innovative, game-changing medical product
- setting priorities, arranging schedules and processes, supervising deadlines
- being a key problem recipient, initiating discussions aiming at problem-solving
- close cooperation with our clients from all over the world
- cross-teams communication, internal management
- supervising processes and deadlines according to the project roadmap, creating strategic plans
- developing creative and effective communication strategies among the team members
Key requirements (check before applying!):
- at least 2-3 years of experience in project management or product development (project planning, cross-team communication, etc.)
- intermediate/advanced level of English - spoken and written (min. B2)
- being proficient in the use of Google Workspace
- broad experience in team leadership (e.g. care of and reaction to people’s needs)
- a proactive approach to problem-solving
- highly developed communication skills (effective written and verbal communication)
Extra points for:
- passion for the medical industry, interest in healthcare topics
- advance command of other languages
We offer you:
- stable job in a company that is considered an expert in the med/pharma industry
- support for your growth (incl. access to professional educational platforms)
- knowledge-sharing environment
- remote-first company
- flexible working hours