Junior IT Content Writer
undisclosed(B2B or UoD)
We’re brandmed. We combine practical medical experience with technology, design, and marketing to build, scale and grow your business.
Our team is a perfect mixture of medical specialists, marketers, designers, and developers. We link crucial competencies to create products from scratch, plan and execute marketing strategies and help medical businesses to grow.
Right now, we’re on the lookout for the Junior IT Content Writer to join our internal marketing team.
As a member of brandmed, you’ll have the opportunity to work for the most important companies in the medical and pharmaceutical industry, increase your design skills, gain some new ones and broaden your creative horizons while working on exciting projects.
We’re looking for a meticulous content creator who knows the IT industry and has experience in writing technical articles in the field of software development (both web and mobile).
Sounds interesting so far? Keep going.
About your role:
- Creating articles for our blog (topics include development, design, and project management)
- Taking part in preparation of our social media communication
- Preparing new content on our website (case studies in particular)
- Minor copywriting activities
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a content writer in a software house or an IT industry
- Practical knowledge of Google Workspace
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong command in English (min. C1)
Extra points for:
- Practical knowledge of SEO principles
- Interest in healthcare topics
We offer you:
- Stable job in a company that is considered an expert in the med/pharma industry
- Support for your growth
- Knowledge-sharing environment
- Remote first company (or if you’d like, you can work from our office in Warsaw)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary adequate to your skills, experience and engagement